CUTE AS CUPID SHIRT
Its that time of the month!! Its my silhouette monthly challenge! This months theme was fabric. And there is actually so many projects that can be done on the silhouette machines using fabric. I choose to cut a heat transfer pattern out and make my daughter a t-shirt. The hardest part of this was that my flocked Heat transfer vinyl took a lot more time under the iron then the suggested time. Yep that means this was easy!
TIP: Always remember to mirror your image when using heat transfer.
Make sure when you put the vinyl in your machine you have it the correct direction. I used silhouette flocked HTV my directions said to have the shinny side down. I did not use a mat and used the recommended cut settings by silhouette.
I started with just a pink shirt.
This is the vinyl after it had been cut you can see its mirrored.
And this this it before I ironed it on you can now see that it will be on the correct direction.
Here is the cute shirt finished!!
Here is my sweet girl who did not wake up from nap in a modeling mood. Apparently wearing a cute shirt and having your picture taken is torture....
44 bloggers total joined this months Fabric challenge!! Check out their awesome projects below! Don't forget to pin!!!!
- No-Sew Valentine's Day Pillows by A Tossed Salad Life
- No-Sew Interchangeable Fabric Bunting by unOriginal Mom
- Monogrammed Burlap Garden Flag by The Turquoise Home
- Crawl, Walk, Bike by It's Always Craft Time
- Freezer Paper Stenciled Tote Bags by Weekend Craft
- DIY Bleach Spray Shirt by Practically Functional
- Stenciling Sherlock by Please Excuse My Craftermath...
- Felt Star Wands by Cutesy Crafts
- Yoda Kid's T-Shirt by Architecture of a Mom
- Mark Your Territory- Dog Flags by Black and White Obsession
- Nautical Pillows by Lil' Mrs. Tori
- Big Sister Gift & Silhouette Cut File by Creative Ramblings
- Nerdy Baby Onesies + Free Cut File by Essentially Eclectic
- Easy Easter Bunny Onesie - Silhouette Cameo Craft by Adventures in All Things Food & Family
- Fabric Envelopes for LEARNING LETTERS! (& cut file) by From Wine to Whine
- "Good Morning, Sunshine!" Memo Board by Tried & True
- Hearts-A-Lot Burlap Pillow Cover by My Paper Craze
- Baby Quilt by Dragonfly & Lily Pads
- Surprise Holiday Banner by Whats Next Ma
- "Team Betty" Tote Bag by The Thinking Closet
- DIY Sock Minion by Create it. Go!
- Pretty Up Some Organza Bags by Getsilvered
- Easy Heart Appliqued Onsies by Create & Babble
- Bleach Pen Gel & Freezer Paper Stencils Made with the Silhouette Machine by Bringing Creativity 2 Life
- Valentines Baby Onesie & Boy's Shirt + Free Cut Files by The Frill of Life
- Valentine's OWL Always Love You T-shirt by My Favorite Finds
- DIY Screen Printed Curtains by Chicken Scratch NY
- Fabric Painted Quilted Wall Hanging by Terri Johnson Creates
- Glitter Iron-On Top by Simply Kelly Designs
- DIY Monogrammed T-shirts with Silhouette Heat Transfer Material by Pitter and Glink
- Birthday Challenge by Fadville
- Machine Applique with SIlhouette Cameo by The Sensory Emporium
- Fabric Applique Valentine's Day T-Shirt by DailyDwelling
- "Cute as Cupid" shirt by crafts, cakes, and cats
- Sew Cute Applique by Life After Laundry
- Rhino Onesie by It Happens in a Blink
- Upcycled Birchbox Cameo Accesory Organizer by Cupcakes&Crowbars
- Customizing textiles with Heat Transfer Vinyl (working title) by feto soap
- Easy Fabric Art by McCall Manor
- Lady Bug Tote Bag with Silhouette Rhinestones by Ginger Snap Crafts
- Mommy and Em's Coordinated Aprons by TitiCrafty
- Canvas sketch project and a share by Clever Someday
- Foxy Lady Pajamas by Mabey She Made It
- Teddy Bear by Work in Progress