Saturday, January 18, 2014

Crock pot chicken tortilla soup

So I finally made a crock pot meal as requested!! And then my memory card went on vacation that day so I had to use my phone...so we have one not so great picture but i can promise it tastes amazing!! And because its crock pot its easy!



What you need
3-4 chicken breast cubed (not cooked)
1 bell pepper chopped
1 small onion chopped
1 jalapeno pepper chopped (leaves seeds if you like more heat we removed them because I am a big baby)
3 garlic cloves diced
1 large can diced tomatos
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can corn
1/2 teaspoon cumin
salt and pepper to your taste
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 26oz carton of chicken broth or stock


What to do
Toss together and cook on low for 6-8 hrs!!

Top your bowl off with a dollop of sour scream some shredded cheese and some nice slices of avocado!! And if you are my husband a couple dashes of cholula hot sauce.




Pin It

18 comments: