In her recipe she uses Funfetti cake mix but me I had lots of Christmas colored sprinkles around the house that I needed to use up, so I just got white Cake mix and added my own colors. I think this will be great if you are having a party with specific colors.
WHAT YOU NEED
1 box cake mix
1 stick softened butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla
What to do
1. Mix everything together (easy right?)
2. refrigerate from 1 hr then FREEZE for 1 hr
3. Flour your surface where you will roll out VERY WELL. You will also be adding flour ontop of your dough as you roll out because I found this is a very sticky dough.
4. Decorate if you wish (you can of course frost after baking just like any sugar cookie)
5. Bake at 350 12-15 min. Cool on cooling rack.
Here are some pictures of my process.
No pictures for step 2 I don't think you need a picture of my bowl in the fridge and freezer :)
step 3- 5