Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hot Chocolate bar


I don't know about you but my absolute favorite cold weather drink is hot chocolate. Don't get me wrong I enjoy flavored coffees at the coffee chains and hot apple cider but hot chocolate takes you back to your childhood!
I recently hosted a game night and thought it would be so much fun to have a hot chocolate bar. I mean come on a giant pot of hot chocolate with all kinds of toppings and since it was all adults....alcohol  too.

This hot chocolate was easy and OMG delicious.


What you need
1 can sweetened condensed milk
6 cups milk
1 1/2 cups whipping cream
2 cups milk chocolate chips

What to do
our everything in to a crock pot and mix until well combined. Cook on high for about 2 hrs. Be sure to stir every 30 minutes to make sure the chocolate chips are melting. Once all hot and melted pour into a cup top with fun and enjoy!


What I did for toppings
Mini marshmallows
Mini chocolate chips
Festive sprinkles
Crushed candy cane
Toffee pieces
Pirouette cookies
whipped cream
peppermint whipped cream

Adult add ins
Rum
Kahlua
Bailey's
Whisky
Amaretto
I had a friend that also brought marshmallow vodka, and something minty.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment