Sunday, November 9, 2014

Gingerbread dip





Everyone who has toddler in their life understands they have a strange love for dip or as my little miss calls it "dip dip". We went to a play date this week and needed to bring along a snack to share. And with fall in the air and the holidays upon us I thought gingerbread just seemed to be a good flavor to go with. This dip works up quickly and is so yummy! I served it with graham crackers but it would be great on a bagel or someone suggested the top of a muffin or cupcake.


What you need
1 package of cream cheese
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup powdered sugar sifted 
3 tablespoons molasses 
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
a little bit of freshly grated nutmeg 

What to do
In a stand mixer beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add in your sugars and beat until everything is mixed well. while your mixer is on low speed add your molasses one tablespoon at a time followed by your seasonings. I found that once I turned my machine off it needed a good stir by hand to get things off the side of the bowl. Put in a serving dish and chill for 30 min to let it stiffen a some before serving. 



Now lets talk a little more about gingerbread, like umm gingerbread lattes at Starbucks amazing and they haven't been released up here in the pacific northwest so in the mean time I am gonna drool over my friends Gingerbread latte cupcakes over at Morningnoonight!! Check them out and drool with me or better yet make them, pin them, love them!! 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment