Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw this on pinterest or even another blog, it has been floating around an awful lot. Its a very simple 4 ingredient frozen yogurt at home! So when I pinned this recipe it came from here http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2011/10/22/skinny-halloween-treat-4-ingredient-homemade-pumpkin-frozen-yogurt/ .

This was so quick I made it during my husbands lunch break. I think he enjoyed getting a little treat before heading back to work.


What you need
1 cup vanilla yogurt, strained (my husband was nice enough to point out this is what greek yogurt is and I    
            could have just bought that)
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.


There ya go all you need my guess is you probably have 3 out of 4 already at home!


Mix those together and put into your ice cream machine until its your desired texture.



Like my little paper pumpkin?? It took longer to put together then the ice cream did. If you have a silhouette  machine I really suggest making it!


Oh and for a fun add on I wanted to give a little update on the cats part of this blog. They are chubby and sleep lots. Meaning they are doing just what a house cat should





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment