Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Almond Joy Milk Shake

Its Halloween time so I know you all have a bag of candy you already finished that was supposed to be for trick or treaters! Well if you like Almond Joys and already finished the bag can I suggest this quick milk shake? Its yummy and tastes just like the candy!!!

What you need for 2 milk shakes ( I never said you had to share fyi)

1/2 cup toasted coconut
1/4 cup toasted almonds ( I used slivered almonds and toasted them)
3 scoops chocolate ice cream
3 scoops vanilla ice cream
3/4-1 cup milk depending on how thick you want your milk shake


In a mini food processor ( a big one will be fine but mini is the perfect size for this) chop up your coconut and almonds until fine


 

In your blender poor in your milk, ice creams, and almond mixture blend until you are happy. Poor into a glass top with some coconut and almonds and enjoy.

Wow I was short and to the point on this one. Its called the baby went to bed and mommy needs something fast and yummy dessert!



Now if you think this looks yummy and want to continue your candy flavored milk shake dance why not check out my friend Veronica's Candy Corn Milk shake over at MorningNooNight!! Oh and I hear that if she reached 500 facebook likes soon she will have a holiday themed giveaway!!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment