Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cake mix cookie bar

Everywhere I look I see something involving cake mix and pudding mix. Sounds very strange but I gave in. These cookie cake bars are so amazingly moist! Its a good thing I gave most away because I could probably just sit there with the pan and eat them all....no joke. Also they whip up really fast if you need just one more Christmas treat! Or just a treat because its a Monday afternoon say and the baby wont nap...and then you eat the pan all by yourself.... or not just saying.


You need
A box of yellow cake mix
A small box of instant vanilla pudding
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup oil
2 eggs
1 cup chocolate chips. (I used half m&ms half white chocolate chips)


What you do
Preheat oven to 350° Mix all the ingredients in one bowl then stir in the chocolate chips. Poor into a well oiled 9x13 pan. Bake for 20-30 min until golden and starting to look crisp around the edges.

Enjoy!!!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment