Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Spooky banner


I absolutely love my Silhouette sd! There are so many ideas out there that just work so much better with an electronic cutting machine. Its been awhile since I really got to use it for anything super fun and exciting. So when we were talking about doing a Halloween link party I knew I had to do something with my favorite toy!!!

For this project you need

Paper (8.5x 11 for my machine)
6 - Orange card stock sheets
7-8 Black card stock sheets

Halloween skull frame by Valerie Foster  bought in the silhouette online store for  $0.99.

On the program for the machine I simply made a matching sized solid background for the frame, chose my word, and other accents

I cut my square size at 5.78"
My letters were cut at 1.83"x 5.255"
The scarecrow is part of 4 halloween icons by Lori Whitlock and was cut at 3.27"x2.29"

                                     
After cutting I simply glued together and attached to some ribbon and hung up on the mantle!



 Now who's in a festive mood and ready for a linky party?? Come join me and THREE other bloggers on October 1st-10th and share with us your fantastic festive ideas!!




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I need to make one for my mantle now too.
    xoxo,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete